The participants in the workshop shared their life stories based on their feet in verbal, followed by expressing it in art and then explored it movement. The art is part of the process of their life journey. It's a pity that I did not have a video and camera with me at that time. It would so great to capture the essence of their journey. Each has shared a deep and beautiful insight of their journey in art and movement. I feel honoured and privileged to be let into their personal life stories and to be their facilitator. I thank the participants for allowing me to share their art pieces in my website/blog.
Popular Posts
-
'A letter to Agnes de Mille from Martha Graham' There is a vitality, a life force, a quickening that is translated through you...
-
The participants in the workshop shared their life stories based on their feet in verbal, followed by expressing it in art and then explore...
-
Sketch is done by Elizabeth Rutten-Ng, Founder of Embodied-Movement in her own personal reflection space. Sadness gives depth. Happines...

