7 July 2013

Sharing on Authentic Movement: Back to Base



"It was the first time trying authentic movement. In moving, I felt a freedom to allow space for my emotions which I had previously felt that i could not reveal. I was given permission to feel using my body and those emotions when expressed were not reproofed or judged but respected and allowed to be. It was a liberating experience to simply move without having to intellectualise, rationalise or justify, to myself or others." ~ Rupa

Interested to explore the discipline of Authentic Movement?
The first session will commence in September 2013 in Schiedam, Netherlands.
Check our website
Embodied Movement for more details.
Another workshop for Women will be held in August 2013.
NO previous dance experiences is required.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts