22 May 2013

Lessons About Children

 "The soul is healed by being with children."
~ Fyodor Dostoyevsky,1868

Reflections on what I learn about and from the children I witness wherever I go and work with over the years. Collection of my reflections to share with you about the marvel what we can learn about and from children. More will be added as I go along with my reflections. ~ Elizabeth Rutten-Ng (Thank you to Elena, who encourages me to put them on my blog.)


'Every child is unique and special. Looking through their inner lens, 
into their inner world, we may better understand them. 
The language of movement speaks volumes.
Our body never lies and carries our every experience.'
~ Elizabeth Rutten-Ng
 
16 May 2013
Children have this natural channel of love and kindness.
It flows right from their hearts.
They give without expectation.
They share with all their hearts.

The sparkling glittering eyes shine right through from their hearts,
their smiles radiate such love, joy and presence with you.

Witnessing every child's smile in every moment teaches me to be like them.

To share, to give right from within.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
16 May 2013
Nothing can replace a child's beautiful memory of the days spent with parents.

I have observed the desire of a child's heart and wish is that parents spending time with them especially in play. Witnessing the true joy from the faces of the children when mum and dad joined in the fun with them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
29 April 2013
Children bridge relationships. Children always love to involve both parents in their activity. I witness again and again children in fact bring out the inner child in a parent, laughter and joy again through dance-play. If parents can shed the inhibition and open up to the 'calling' of the child's invitation to play and dance, it not only releases the inner child in the parent but also establishes a deeper bondng and connection between parent and child, father and mother.

Children is a gift! I am so honoured and thankful to be in this line of work - because I witness so many beautiful moments in the dancing dialogue between parent and child, father and mother as a team.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
9 April 2013
Working with children, being congruence in our verbal and nonverbal communication is essential.
When it is not, it will give a confusing message.
Children are very sensitive. They sense first through their body before reaching to the brain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
6 April 2013
Children always sowed beautiful priceless lessons in my heart.
They always make me smile! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
21 February 2013
Every child has different learning style.
Work from the child's perspective and understand his/her learning style first to effect optimal learning. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
20 February 2013
What a child experiences is so important because it sets and forms the memory bank of the past to the present.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
18 July 2013
Pure connection brings joy and tears to our eyes and smile to our hearts.
Children clearly radiate and reflect deep pure connection with their presence especially in their eyes.
When their inner child speaks and meets our inner child within,
the joy is unspeakable because two souls have connected without words.
It has touched the deepest of our souls.

It is just like magic!


*Even with children with special needs. The magical moments when they make eye contact especially when it is difficult for them, that moment moves me so deeply.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
18 July 2013
As I enter into the world of each baby through their lens, I find my own inner child being reflected back at me. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
19 July 2013
Babies are the most sensitive being. They pick up every vibes in us whether consciously or unconsciously. What goes on within, a baby senses your body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* More reflections are in my personal profile, I will add them accordingly to the date I have posted in my posts.  Stay Tune! 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts