14 May 2013

Testimony

Hello Elizabeth,
I hope you're doing well.. Im here to specially thank you so much for letting me and my brother A. to attend your adult session the other day in Grace for free.. i know that you're a one of the professional and giving us a free session was really a blessing to us... You remember i did told you that I had this 50% of confidence in doing things? And my free child rate was 5.. I guess sister K. did told you that we were going through a very tough time as our dad passed away not long ago and our mum is currently in depression which really at times don't encourage us to do things.. But well, after what I told you about my realization and you told me that it was good for me to voice out because when i acknowledge it, that is where i'm gonna start improving..
i did talk to God about this after that and i told God that if i have the guts to say it out already, why not? Like, if God wasn't there with me at the first place, i would have not tell what is inside of me.. So, i prayed that God will help me through this and it really came true!
Usually when my mum or any other family member asked me to pray for something, like saying grace also, i really had trouble..i would think , why me, what am i gonna pray, how.. to cut the long story short, one morning, my mum asked me to pray for her because she felt confused of herself.. at first, i was hesitated too.. but i didn't think much and just hold her hands and started praying... and words just flows out from my mouth naturally.. and i can't believe myself after doing that and it was a good start for me! And when i thought back, i think i would have not step out from this if you have not let us join your session.. and maybe God has His plan that not many were there for the session.. if it turns out to be a lot of people, i guess, i will still hold back and i would have not voice out..
So, i really like to thank you so much for having us in your session and may your teaching or coaching or whatever people call it brings blessing to many.. and even though sometimes things may discourage us as in many ways but i believed that God has His plan and purpose for each and everything..
Have a nice day and God bless you!

~ B. K. age 19, attended an adult session in the church. In this workshop, it ties in with the request of the spiritual aspect. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts